Home / Admissions / Apply / JD, Juris Doctor / Transcripts


LSAC's Credential Assembly Service (CAS)

A Credential Assembly Service (CAS) report with all official transcripts must be submitted for all post-secondary education. The CAS report must be from the current application year. You may register for these services at LSAC's Credential Assembly Service (CAS).