Application Dates & Deadlines
Priority: February 1
Regular: April 1
Applicants who require a visa must complete all paperwork by June 1.
- Complete Law School Admission Council (LSAC) Electronic Application, in addition to the following documents:
- Complete Credential Assembly Service (CAS) report (the CAS report must be from the current application year)
- Letters of recommendation (optional)
- Personal statement not to exceed two double-spaced, typed pages
- Resume not to exceed three typed pages
- Legal writing sample (a sample of your legal writing, not to exceed ten pages)
- Explanations to affirmative answers to any Character & Fitness questions
- Official University transcripts and transcript evaluation (if applicable) completed by the LSAC LLM Credential Assembly Service
- Please call LSAC help desk at (215) 968-1001 if you encounter any problems.
- Proof of English Proficiency (applicants should have a TOEFL score of or near 600 (paper), 250 (computer), or 100 (internet) to be competitive in the application process. The completed form must be either mailed to the ASU Law Admissions Office or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- *In honor of ASU Law’s 50th anniversary, we are waiving this year’s application fee.
Contact ASU Law Office of Admissions or call 480-965-1474.