Application Dates & Deadlines
Spring: January 5
Fall: July 1
Summer: May 5
Completed applications for visiting admission must be received by the Admissions Office by the deadlines listed below and must include the following items.
- Completed Visiting Application For Admission
- *In honor of ASU Law’s 50th anniversary, we are waiving this year’s application fee.
- Statement (not to exceed one page) from the applicant explaining the reason(s) for his or her request to attend ASU Law
- Complete law school transcript
- A copy of the LSDAS report from the Registrar at the applicant’s home school
- Letter from an official of the applicant's home law school stating that the applicant is a student in good standing
- Letter from an official of the applicant's home law school indicating that credits earned at Arizona State University will be accepted and applied toward a degree from the applicant's home law school
Contact ASU Law Office of Admissions or call 480-965-1474.