Application Dates & Deadlines
Spring: January 5
Fall: July 1
Summer: May 5
Completed applications for visiting admission must be received by the Admissions Office by the deadlines listed below and must include the following items.
- The application fee is waived
- Complete Law School Admission Council (LSAC) Electronic Application, in addition to the following documents:
- A statement (in place of personal statement) explaining the reason(s) for your request to visit ASU Law (limit one double-spaced page)
- Resume not to exceed two typed pages
- Explanations to affirmative answers to any Character Fitness questions
- Your current law school Registrar must complete the Visiting Application – Law School Information Form and send it with your official law school transcript and copy of the cover page of your CAS report they have on file.
Contact ASU Law Office of Admissions or call 480-965-1474.