The Center for Law and Global Affairs (LGA) is the hub for everything international at ASU Law. Created in 2008, it provides opportunities for students to cultivate their global perspective in a variety of ways, ranging from courses with top international law scholars to participation in international projects to study and work abroad.
LGA also hosts discussions exploring legal aspects of current world events and brings in practitioners from law firms, government entities, and international organizations to share tips on pursuing international careers in law and policy.
With LGA, students have a home for engaging their international interests and learning from peers who hail from all over the world.
- Ken Abbott, Faculty Co-Director and Jack E. Brown Professor of Law
- Daniel Bodansky, Faculty Co-Director and Foundation Professor of Law
- David Gartner, Faculty Co-Director and Professor of Law
- Rhett Larson, Associate Professor of Law
- Erik Luna, Amelia D. Lewis Professor of Constitutional & Criminal Law
- Erin Scharff, Associate Professor of Law
- Victoria Sahani, Associate Professor of Law
- Douglas Sylvester, Dean and Professor of Law
- Clint Williamson, Distinguished Professor of Practice, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law and Senior Director for Law and National Security at the McCain Institute for International Leadership
- David Androff, Associate Professor, School of Social Work
- LaDawn Haglund, Associate Professor, Faculty of Justice and Social Inquiry
- Jonathan Koppell, Dean of the College of Public Service & Community Solutions and the Lattie and Elva Coor Presidential Chair in the School of Public Affairs
- Kyle Longley, Snell Family Dean's Distinguished Professor, School of Historical, Philosophical, and Religious Studies and the School of Politics and Global Studies
- Victor Peskin, Assistant Professor, School of Global Studies
- Daniel Rothenberg, Co-Director, Center on the Future of War, Professor of Practice, School of Politics and Global Studies
- Daniel Schugurensky, Professor, School of Public Affairs and in the School of Social Transformation
- George Thomas, Professor, School of Global Studies
- Abigail York, Associate Professor of Governance and Public Policy, Center for Behavior, Institutions and the Environment
Visit this page to learn about upcoming LGA events!