Below you will find the Student Group Handbook. It includes information that you need as a student leader of an organization or pro bono group at ASU Law. There are a list of requirements to be a student organization, suggestions to make your job easier, and instructions on various tasks. While we have tried to include everything, it is impossible to do so. If you have questions beyond what is included here, please see the Office of Admissions, Financial Aid, and Student Life. This is a starting point for student leaders, and it will be enhanced according to your needs.
Please see the ASU Student Organization page (OrgSync) to find out more information regarding the University policies for student groups.
- Daily Disclosure
- Student Group Handbook
- ASU Student Organization Handbook
- Student Organization Officer Update Form
- ASU Law Student Organization Event Guidance
- Event Templates:
- SBA Funding Request Form
- SBA Funding Request Instructions
- SBA Reimbursement Request Form
- Business Meals Form
- IRS Federal Tax ID Information
- Student Group Locker Assignments
- Daily Disclosure Authorization
- Room Reservations
Email your Student Bar Association representative with further questions.