As an ASU Law alumnus, you are forever a member of the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law family, over 8,000+ strong in the U.S. and around the world. We are committed to life-long support for all our students, ensuring you flourish for the entirety of your professional career. We strive to offer the best resources, programming, and activities to you throughout your legal career. Your success is our success, and we want to stay engaged and involved with you every step of the way.
(Number of ASU Law alumni in each state)
The world class education and experience students receive at ASU Law is due in large part to the support of our generous alumni and friends. Student scholarships make it possible for our graduates to make a positive change in the Phoenix community and beyond.
Funds that are designated towards student experiences allow our students to receive an education that goes beyond the classroom. They can travel outside of the country to participate in groundbreaking legal work, or participate in one of our ten clinics honing their trial advocacy skills and preparing for a career in law.
Contributions to our Law Excellence Fund allow ASU Law to innovate and serve the community through experiences with the Arizona Legal Center, the First Amendment Clinic and our satellite locations in Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles
The Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law Alumni Association looks to support, promote and encourage the collective good of the alumni and the law school. The board of directors promotes the alumni association and its goals through alumni and student programming and providing feedback as needed to the law school.
- President: K Royal, JD, 2004
- Vice-President: Theodore H. Wimsatt, JD, 2008
- Co-Secretary: Janet B. Hutchison, JD, 1981
- Co-Secretary: Mark Lightner, JD, 2007
- Treasurer: Kristin White, JD, 1996
- Immediate Past President: Gregory Y. Harris, JD, 1983
- Dean Douglas J. Sylvester, Ex-Officio
- Jason P. Alberts, JD, 2003
- Blaine Bandi, MLS, 2012
- Lenni Benson, JD, 1983
- Sher Downing, MLS, 2010
- Zoe Mena Harpin, JD, 2008
- Michael Hensley, JD, 1986
- Peter Larson, JD, 2002
- Jessica Sanchez, JD, 2006
- Michael B. Schon, JD, 2004
- Judge Danielle J. Viola, JD, 1999
The Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law Advisory Board is responsible for providing input, advice and counsel to the board for all matters that come before the board for a vote or discussion. The advisory board is responsible, together with the board, for nominating individuals to serve on both the board of directors and the advisory council.
- Michael Bengston, JD, 1984
- Kelli Benjamin, MSLB, 2018
- Courtney Casiano, JD, 2017
- Grant Frazier, JD, 2019
- Jennifer Holder, JD, 2015
- Lukas Landolt, JD, 2018
- Scott Resnick, JD, 2009
- Maddalena Savary, JD, 2018
- Susan Galpin Tyree, MLS, 2018
- Jamaar Williams, JD, 2011
Access library services for alumni
The Ross-Blakley Law Library is your resource for life, offering alumni free borrowing privileges for Law Library materials, access to our experienced reference librarians, and in-person access to research databases. Arizona law firms may borrow Law Library materials via interlibrary loan. Alumni may also purchase Community Cards to check out materials from other ASU Libraries.