Office of Career and Employment Services
Office of Career and Employment Services on-Line job bank and web-based recruiting system:
Atlas (click the "Sign Up" button to begin)
Fall and spring job fairs:
Open to all ASU students.
MLS students who are concurrently pursuing degrees in Civil Engineering, Environmental Design/Planning, Construction Engineering or Construction Management are eligible to participate.
Exclusively for students in the W. P. Carey School of Business – MLS students who are concurrently pursuing a business degree from the W.P. Carey School of Business are eligible to participate.
For job fair details, log onto Handshake and select “Career Events” 〉“Upcoming Event Details" https://eoss.asu.edu/cs/handshake.
Employer recruiting information sessions
Students can meet with visiting employers to learn more about their business and company culture.
For more information and to RSVP, log onto Handshake and select “Career Events” “Information Sessions” https://eoss.asu.edu/cs/handshake.
Handshake is your one-stop tool to:
- Apply for Jobs and Internships targeted to only ASU students and alumni
- Schedule on-campus interviews for jobs and internships
- Post your resume for employers to see
- Receive emails with information about upcoming career events
- Build a Job Search Agent to monitor jobs as they are posted
- Schedule advising appointments with both Career Advisors or Career Peers
- Declare your Career Interest Area by updating your profile
https://eoss.asu.edu/cs/handshake (register via the link to view all Handshake career information)
Campus 2 Career: employer site visits
Travel beyond the classroom to get an insider's look at an organization for a unique one-day learning experience. Campus 2 Career: Employer Site Visits allow students to interact with successful professionals on-site, learn what it takes to achieve career success, and leave with a better sense of career direction. Check out our list of upcoming site visits.
Workshops and webinars
Career and Professional Development Center offers a series of workshops and webinars throughout the year covering a variety of career development topics, including resumes and cover letters, searching for a job or internship, networking, professional dress and negotiating salary. You can find out about upcoming workshops and webinars by visiting the ASU Events Calendar, and view pre-recorded webinars via the following link: https://eoss.asu.edu/cs/students/webinars.
ASU W. P. Carey School of Business
- Graduate and Professional Student Association (“GPSA”) is the official student government for all ASU graduate and professional students. We are engaged in: ADVOCACY on issues affecting students at the ASU, local, state, and federal levels; SUPPORT so students can be successful; and UNITY to create a community that can enrich and encourage us. You are already a GPSA member but apply to be an active one! http://gpsa.asu.edu/
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- National Association of Legal Professionals (NALP)
- NALS the association of legal professionals
- The Society for Human Resource Management
- Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- Ethics and Compliance Initiative